Start a Group FaceTime conference call from Messages
- Open Messages app
- Tap your group conversation
- Tap the profile icons at the top of the group message thread
- Choose FaceTime from the row of options that appears beneath the profile icon
- Messages auto launches FaceTime and calls each participant and lets you know it is waiting on a response from each participant
Can you make conference calls on FaceTime?
You can make FaceTime conference calls to one or more people (up to 32 other people) who use a Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the FaceTime app. FaceTime calls can use WiFi or cellular data for its internet connection. FaceTime works across all your Apple devices! Image from Apple.
How do you 3 way call on FaceTime?
Once that’s done, open the FaceTime app and start a call (select someone from the list of recent calls or tap New FaceTime and add a contact via the plus icon or by typing their name in the text box). Next, hit the screen-sharing button, which looks like a silhouette of a person next to a rectangle, followed by Share My Screen.
How to call multiple people on FaceTime?
Start a Group FaceTime call
- In FaceTime, tap New FaceTime near the top of the screen.
- Type the names or numbers of the people you want to call in the entry field at the top. …
- Tap to make a video call or tap to make a FaceTime audio call.
Can you do a three way FaceTime?
You can start a group FaceTime and make calls with up to 32 other Apple devices. iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac users can all hop on the same group FaceTime calls. FaceTime is exclusively an Apple app, so PC and Android users can’t join.