- Open the Zoom website in your internet browser. Type https://zoom.us into your browser’s address bar, and hit ↵ Enter or ⏎ Return on your keyboard.
- Click the JOIN A MEETING button on the top-right. You can find it near the blue SIGN UP, IT’S FREE button in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Enter the meeting ID or link into the text field. You can get the meeting ID or link from the meeting’s host.
- Click the blue Join button. This will find your meeting from your meeting ID or link, and connect you here.
- Enter your display name for the meeting. Click the Your Name field, and enter a name here. You will connect to the meeting with the name you enter here.
- Click the blue Join button. This will connect your audio to the meeting, and open the meeting screen in a new tab.
- Click the Start Video button on the bottom-left. This button looks like a video camera icon in the lower-left corner of your screen.
How do you connect to a Zoom meeting?
Zoom is recommending Mac users to update the app to fix a bug causing microphones to stay on after meetings have ended. Mac users have been complaining about the issue since December, and Zoom has acknowledged the problem last week following a first report …
How do I join the Zoom meeting?
Joining a Zoom Meeting on a Desktop Computer via Zoom Client:
- To join a meeting using Zoom Client, open the application on your computer. …
- After clicking “join a meeting”, you will be prompted to enter a meeting ID. This information must be provided to you by the host. …
- Once you have done this, click on the “join” button. You will now be asked to provide a meeting passcode. …
How to join a Zoom meeting on a desktop computer?
- It’s easy to join a Zoom meeting by clicking an invitation link or entering your Meeting ID.
- You can join a Zoom meeting in both ways from the website, mobile app, or desktop app.
- If you don’t have an invite link or a Meeting ID, but you’re attending a recurring meeting, you can also join from your recent meeting history.
How do I log into Zoom meeting?
Windows | macOS | Linux
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Click Sign Out or Switch Account.
- Click Sign In.
- Sign in to your desired account using your corporate email or the email used when you signed up for Zoom. You can also sign in using SSO, Google, or Facebook. …
How do I attend a Zoom meeting?
Join from a Meeting ID Download the app on your Android or iOS device. If you’re logged in and you know your meeting name or ID, tap “Join” on the Zoom app’s “Meet & Tap” home screen. If you’re not logged in, you can select “Join a Meeting” directly from the app sign-in page.
How do I join a Zoom meeting by call?
Android | iOSSign in to Zoom mobile app.Start or join a meeting.Tap Join Audio if you haven’t joined the meeting by audio. … Tab Join Audio then Dial in.Click the drop-down menu at the top to select the country or region to display dial-in numbers for.Tap the phone button next to a dial-in number.
Do I need to install Zoom to join a meeting?
You don’t need to install any extra software to join or even host a Zoom meeting. You can do it all through a web browser. Click on the meeting invite URL that the host shared via email or text. A new tab will open on your preferred web browser.
How do I join a Zoom meeting for the first time?
How to join a Zoom meeting on a web browserOpen the Chrome browser.Go to join.zoom.us.Enter your meeting ID provided by the host/organizer.Click Join. If this is your first time joining from Google Chrome, you will be asked to open the Zoom desktop client to join the meeting.
Can I join a Zoom meeting without the app on my phone?
So if you’re avoiding the app, you’ll need to sign up and sign in to Zoom via the website. Once that’s done, you should be able to click ‘Host a Meeting’ or ‘Join a Meeting’ at the top of the Zoom website homepage.
How do you answer a Zoom call?
3:064:22How to Join a ZOOM meeting as a Participant – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipYou can copy the URL link. And paste it into your browser’s address bar as well click launchMoreYou can copy the URL link. And paste it into your browser’s address bar as well click launch application to join meeting directly here you can choose to join with audio. And test mic and speaker.
Zoom dial-in numbers
Zoom has toll numbers available for many countries that are included with all plans. For audio plan subscribers, Zoom also has toll-free and additional toll numbers available. The dial-in numbers available are dependent on the host’s audio subscription and settings.
How to join a Zoom meeting or webinar by phone
Follow the below sections if you want to join a meeting using the desktop client for video and screen sharing, but want to join meeting audio using your phone.
How to join a meeting or webinar by phone only
Dial an in-country number. If you dial a toll number, your carrier rates will apply. You can find the numbers on your meeting invitation or view a full list of international dial-in numbers.
How to enter the meeting password using your dial pad
If the meeting requires a password, a phone-specific numeric password will be generated. You can find this password in the invitation listed below the dial-in numbers and meeting ID.
How to host phone-only meetings
You can join and start any Zoom meeting from your telephone and control the meeting with DTMF tones. To be recognized as the host, you will need to enter your host key, which you can find on your user profile
Use the Zoom Application
If you already have Zoom installed on your device, you can join a meeting directly from the app using a meeting ID or personal link name sent to you by the host.
Use the Zoom Website
If you’re joining a meeting with another company, they will need to have registered a company URL with Zoom. This is generally <companyname>.zoom.us, but check with the host to make sure.
Use the Email Link
When a host sends you an invitation, you’ll receive that invitation via email. The first link in the message is the “Join Zoom Meeting” link. Click that link.
Call the Meeting
If you’d rather just use your phone to call the meeting, that’s an option, too. In the email invitation you received, you’ll see the teleconferencing number.
Using the Zoom Application
Because the web client version of Zoom has limited functionality, we highly recommend downloading the Zoom application instead.
Using Your Browser
The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting or webinar without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and functions best on Google Chrome. If you decide to use a browser other than Chrome, you won’t be able to use your computer’s audio.
If you have any issues at all with this, feel free to give us a call and we’ll do our best to get you ready to go for our next call. Talk to you soon!
Prerequisites for joining meeting or webinar audio by phone
Make sure your meeting or webinar role has permission to use call-out to join audio by phone or invite others.
How to join meeting or webinar audio by phone
You can dial your own phone device to access any meeting from your phone device.
Why use video?
Video helps businesses and organizations achieve more together by enhancing employees’ ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients, regardless of location.
Features always included with Zoom Meetings
Zoom Meetings combines ease of use with powerful features to help you communicate, share, discuss, plan, collaborate, and do more with others. Free conference calls are just one of many features and capabilities available on our free Zoom Basic plan.
Go Pro & get even more
With Pro, group meetings can last up to 30 hours so you can discuss and collaborate for longer, without interruption.