How to Use Polycom Video Conferencing
- Turn on the Polycom System. To turn on the unit, hold down the green button on the remote for a few seconds or until you see a blue …
- Turn on the TV Screen. Now using the TV remote, press the power button to turn on the TV screen and you should see the Polycom set up …
- Start a Video Conference Call. Use the navigation pad on the Polycom remove to scroll to select the contact you want. Press the green …
- Turn off the Polycom Video Unit. To turn off the unit, press and hold the red button on the remote until the “The System is Shutting down …
- Call the first person.
- From Lines or Calls view, press More and then Confrnc. The active call is held.
- Using the Dialer, call the second person.
- When the second person answers, press More and then Confrnc to join everyone in a conference.
How to install a Polycom Conference phone?
Using the web interface
- HTTP to the phone’s IP Address Need to know your phone’s IP address? Perform the following steps on your polycom device. …
- Enter your credentials Select Admin Enter the default password (456) Not working? Reset to default settings.
- Navigate to Settings…
- Navigate to Provisioning server… (6th option in dropdown) and fill in the following fields. …
How do I create a conference call?
- Start by making a phone call and wait for the party to answer.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Add Call.
- Enter the number or find the contact that you want to add to the call, then call them.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- You can merge the calls into a 3-way call or swap between 2 calls:
How does a Polycom Conference phone work?
Instructions for Polycom Speakerphone “Star Phone”
- General Use. Place Polycom in the center of the table, away from papers and other objects. …
- Three Way Calling. Dial first party. …
- Six Way Calling. Dial 112, then call first party. …
- Conference Services. Verizon Business is the contracted provider for additional conference services beyond the three-way and six way conference calling features provided by ITS.
How do I transfer calls on Polycom phones?
Transfer a Call Using a Polycom Phone
- After receiving a call, press the transfer key
- Select Normal Transfer
- Dial the person to whom you wish to transfer and hit Dial. This puts the caller on hold
- Once you’ve spoken with the receiving party, hit transfer again to complete the transfer
How do you do a conference call on a Polycom VVX 411?
0:000:45Making 3-Way Conference Calls on the Polycom 410/411 PhoneYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipPress the more soft key then press the conference soft key again to connect the calls. To split aMorePress the more soft key then press the conference soft key again to connect the calls. To split a conference call into two separate calls.
How do you add someone to a call on Polycom?
Using the Conf soft keyCall the first party.Press the Conf soft key to create a new call. NOTE: The active call is placed on hold when you press the Conf soft key .Call the second party.When the second party answers, press the Conf soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
How do you do a conference call on a Polycom soundstation?
Polycom SoundStation2: Conference a CallStart a call with Polycom SoundStation2.Press the Conference button . Places the first call on hold.Dial the number and connect with the second party.Press the Conference button. This will merge the three calls.
How do you set up a conference call?
How to start a conference callDial the first person and wait for the call to connect.Tap add call .Dial the second person, and wait for the call to connect.Tap merge calls .The two calls merge into a conference call. To add additional people, repeat steps 2-4.
What is the conference button on a Polycom phone?
During a conference, you may have access to the conference management feature. This feature allows you to manage each person in the conference call so that you can mute, hold, and remove each person. Your system administrator can enabled this feature on your phone.
How do you do a 3 way conference call?
Conference calling on an Android phone:Make a call.After connecting, press the “Add Call” icon. The graphic features a person with a “+” next to it. … Dial the second party, and wait for them to answer.Press the “Merge” icon. This will appear as two arrows merging into one.
How do you do a 3 way call on Polycom?
How to make conference calls (3-way calling) with a Polycom Conference Phone?Call the first Party.Press FLASH, and wait for the dial tone.Call the second Party.Press FLASH, to conference the two lines together.
How do I make a conference call on a Polycom SoundStation IP 6000?
To create a conference with the active call and call on hold, press the Join soft key to connect all parties. To View Call Lists: 1. Press the Menu button, and then select Features → Call Lists → Missed Calls, Received Calls, or Placed Calls.
How do you use a Polycom phone?
2:026:43How to use your Polycom VVX 400 Phone System – YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipPress the new call soft key or press the speaker phone or headset key then dial the number and pressMorePress the new call soft key or press the speaker phone or headset key then dial the number and press the send soft.
What is the code for conference call?
Note for International Participants: International participants can join a voice conference by dialing into the call using the toll number (1-719-867-7633)….Conference Audio Features.Security*31Enable/disable conference security code*91Hear a participant count*92Hear a role call*93Disconnect all lines1 more row
How do you commence a conference?
8 Tips to Start Speaking at Events and ConferencesUnderstand the Event Audience. Before you even submit to speak or accept a request, be sure to understand the event audience. … Let Event Organizers Know Early. … Don’t Sell Your Product. … Do Sell Yourself. … Know Your Worth. … Set Yourself Apart. … Engage the Audience. … Publish Your Work.